All participants must ensure they have the following personal items:
- Suitable, supportive footwear for: Exercise, relaxation, casual social activities
- Clothing for: Exercise, relaxation, casual social activities, dinner and swimming
- Protection for local conditions: sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, repellant, etc
- Laptop/ipad and AC adaptor
- Personal medications, amenities
Before your departure:
- Ensure a friend or responsible person has a copy of your itinerary and passport
- Update vaccinations as required (according to your travel location)
- Ensure travel documentation is valid, including travel insurances and passport validity
Places are strictly limited to ensure true personalisation and maximum experience and transformation:
- 10% deposit gets you access to reserve a position in the Retreat you would like to attend
- 50% deposit secures your place on your chosen Retreat (until then a full-paying client may take your place)
- Full payment is required a minimum of 60 days prior to your chosen Retreat.
Rescheduling your Retreat
- You are allowed 1 free date/venue change once in the reservation system if more than 60 days in advance of your reserved/secured Retreat.
- Additional date/venue changes incur a 10% fee if made more than 60 days prior to the commencement date of the Retreat.
- A rescheduling fee of 25% will be incurred for date/venue changes made between 30-60 days prior to the commencement date of the Retreat.
- Date/venue changes are not permitted less than 30 days prior to the commencement date of the Retreat.
- For all free, special offer or discounted retreat tickets, these do not quality for changes or amendments within 60 days of retreat check in date, no exceptions apply.
- 60 days prior to retreat check in date – refund of retreat package, minus 10% cancellation fee
- 30 days prior – 50% refund of retreat package cost
- Up to 30 days prior to retreat check in date – no refunds issued
- Reschedule in case of civil unrest or natural disaster at the discretion of the company
- Special circumstances apply for free, special offer or discounted tickets, these ticket types do not quality for refunds within 60 days of retreat check in date.
No payment plan options are available at this time. Please contact us here if this will be the difference between you attending and not attending a Personalized Retreat.
Retreat tickets purchased as part of promotions for Christmas promotion 2018
- Minimum attendees – the Australian and Mexico retreats advertised for 2019 will only proceed if the minimum number of attendees are reached. If the minimum number of attendees is not reached within 90 days of the retreat check in day, we hold full rights to cancel the retreat and refund all retreat tickets in full (for the price they were issued for), without any liability (this includes liability for losses incurred for travel arrangements and other itinerary changes). We will contact all retreat attendees prior to 90 days of check in day to notify attendees if the retreat is not proceeding.
- Special circumstances apply for free, special offer or discounted tickets, these ticket types do not quality for refunds, changes or amendments within 60 days of retreat check in date, no exceptions apply.
Active membership of ph360
By purchasing and attending a Personalized Retreat, participants agree to have a current, financially sound, active ph360 membership which includes assessment data completed and agree to personal coaching, and personalization based upon the results in said membership which form part of the Personal Health Retreat. Participants also agree to grant Personalized Retreat staff access to their ph360 results for coaching and personalization prior to and for the duration of the retreat. Participants also agree to the ph360 terms of service.
Where applicable packages provide, all professional BodyWork therapy by the Personalized Retreat Team; Qualified health professional treatments such as massage therapy, physical therapy, exercise therapy and energy therapy; All meals are personalized and catered specifically according to your ph360; All training and coursework, including online resources where appropriate; All assessment and review of your current ph360 personalized plan; All organized activities during your Retreat.
Extras not included
Travel to and from the Retreat; Local gratuities where appropriate; Travel Insurances
Travel insurance is not included in your retreat package. We highly recommend that you organise Travel insurance that will cover you from departure to the time you arrive home from your retreat. You are entirely responsible for your own travel insurance and waive all liability from the provider against accident, emergency, theft, inconveniences or harm arising from your time away from home. You are also entirely responsible for the safety and security of your personal belongings at all times. We also recommend that you investigate any other insurance relevant to you in your own life.
You partake in this of your own free will and understanding and remove liability to Personalized Retreats, ph360, and Personalized Retreat staff for any emotional or physical releases or responses you may have. You understand that Personalized Retreats do not provide counselling or psychological services and are not not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician or other licensed healthcare provider. There is no guarantee that you will be healed, cured or fixed from current medical conditions and you waive all liability accordingly. You agree to inform your current medical and healthcare professionals of your intended participation in the Personalized Retreat and agree that all information you provide to your Personalized Retreat Specialist Health Professionals is true and accurate at the time of treatment.